Tuesday 19 April 2011

Whoa there!

Today was a very eventful day.  My babysister panned out at the last minute and so I had to stay home with the kids instead of attending the 2nd Annual Sustainability Conference.  Luckily it runs for two days so I have until tomorrow to attend. 

I went to visiti my muhley today.  She wasn't feeling very well both physically and mentally.  People tell me their problems all the time and I try to help as much as I could, but today, I found myself being overwhelmed with her problems that I kind of freaked.  Other times when she explained her problems, I was always able to relate, but this time, this time it was different.  Try to imagine all the little problems you could have in a relationship, friendship, or just life in general and have it all mesh into one day, and that would be the day I had today.  Unfortunately I left and she wasn't completely fine.  Sorry, there is only so much I can do.

Tonight, tonight is continuing the story.  My sister in law, Therese told me that she will be moving in with us.  I won't explain the details because they are highly sensitive, but I will say this, it's going to be VERY interesting living together.  Now for the sake of thinking my house will be crowded with me, my husband, and two kids, lets just kill that now.  I have a four bedroom home.  She will fit! 

I got to hand it to her though, knowing the kind of person that I am (naked walking, vulgar talking, yelling machine) and she's still fine to stay here, this is why I get along with most of my in laws so well.  I honestly wish to all of you who have in laws, that they will be like certain ones of mine.  My mother in law for example was an absolute ANGEL, and we miss her dearly. 

But yeah, thanks for the vent.  Comment.  Vent yourself.  Whatever.  It's welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment