Friday 22 April 2011

Good Job, GPD and GWA

GPD
I must say that GPD has been getting alot of bad publicity lately and like everything else, people seem to remember the bad things only.  Well I am going to stray away from that and commend them instead.  Thank you GPD for the quick response to my call, Officer Aguon and his partner (I'm sorry I didn't get your name, but you know who you are) for giving me a little bit of advice and genuine concern over my issue.  Thanks for assisting me on what I should and shouldn't do.

What had happened earlier was the water line that fed my line got busted and while I went to shut off my valve, a man kept sexually harrasing me.  After about a dozen times of yelling "NO!" and "STOP IT", I finally got my line shut off and left.  I mean really!  Sexually harrassing me is one thing but to do it in front of my kids, he's lucky I didn't punch him.  But yeah, it's handled.  My faith in GPD is slightly restored after the incident with my phone, which BTW is still not resolved.

GWA
Hey GWA!  Your customer service number needs to be answered!  But I gotta say though when you do, your guys are great.  Emergency service number, you guys never let me down.  Always answering when I call, you make a customer feel on top, THANKS!

BLOG on GMH coming soon.  Stay tuned for THAT! 
Comment, vent, whatever.  It's welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment