Sunday 17 April 2011

Getting the hang of blogging...

I can't believe what a procrastinator I am.  I seriously should be dubbed Queen!  Today is the deadline to file my taxes but instead of doing so, I'm blogging and watching the pilot episode of One Tree Hill.  I absolutely love BethanyJoy Galeotti.  She's hilarious!  Her kick off lines are "Oh, magazine pages are sticky again, little perv! Oh hey Luke, you've been reading this?"

Well anyway this morning I stopped by Rev & Tax to pick up the forms and yeah, I know, picking up blank forms the day of deadline, what am I thinking!  But it's all good.  I'm done and all I need now is to file them.  Thank goodness for the satellites set up, I won't have a hard time finding parking. In anycase, how does one deal with procrastination?  and can it be cured?  Your thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment