Friday 29 April 2011

The kindness of children

The other day my kids were playing tag on their rollerblades and my son sprained his wrist.  As we all should know those things hurt and will probably take a few days before you can function again.  He's had trouble of course getting dressed, going to the bathroom, showering, you know, the daily activities.

This morning I woke up to this:



They had no idea I woke up and started taking pictures of them. 

These pictures completely blow me away at how children (ages 6 and 7) can show so much genuine kindness.  How they are TAUGHT to be rude, inconsiderate, disrespectful brats.  We could all learn a thing or two just by looking at these pictures.  I cannot say enough.  This has truly touched my heart and has humbled me, and I wanted to share this with the rest of you in hopes that it will have some effect on you as well.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment