Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wednesday.

My daughter, Precilla, she's 8 and a complete angel!  She's thoughtful, incredibly kind, and considerate.  She is also very adamant about going to church.  So her aunt (my husband's sister) had told her that she wouldn't be able to attend tonight because of some excuse, so I ended up taking her and my son which is fine of course.

To make a long story short, my sister in law was there and my daughter was appalled that she lied to her.  I mean come on.  You lie before you go to church?  What is that!?  (But then again who am I because I cursed right after church) And then on top of that, my sister in law tried to introduce me to a woman who I supposedly met before and when I tried to explain that I didn't remember her, she completely walked away.  So in midst of my explaination with this bitch of a woman, I finished it myself with a "yeah and the reason why I don't remember you is because you walk away before I can even get an impression of you and end this conversation by talking to myself" or to some extent like that.  My sister in law was shocked to hear that I said that. But oh well!

My patience is non existent right now, can someone help with this?  Thanks for the vent!  Comment, vent yourself, advise, whatever.....it's welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment