Monday 1 October 2012

Northern Region Sports Complex

It's been almost a year since I last posted.  Unbelievable!  Dedication to this blog is practically non-existent.

Enough with that.  I just wanted to reiterate that I am still going to the Dededo Sports Complex AKA Northern Region Sports Complex if anyone wants to join in with my walk/jog.  I know that it can be difficult to workout when you are by yourself so I offer again my company!  I am now there roughly by 5:15am and usually stay for about an hour.  I would love to have the additional company and would love to hear any input from anyone on how we could perhaps form a support group where we can share ideas, recipes, struggles, motivation techniques, or just to hang out and make new friends.

Again, I'm hoping to keep up with the blog and post up my progress.  Any tweaks at all is greatly appreciated!

Workout Hard!



Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment