Wednesday 10 October 2012

It's just there

Hello blogiverse!

In trying to keep my promise to myself I am posting yet another entry.  Although mostly I don't really have a grasp on what a blog actually is, I'm determined to figure all this out and start having more constructive, meaningful, inspiring posts.  I want to be able to inform people of important, useful , interesting information.  So what are those important, useful, interesting bits of information? Not a clue.  Hopefully I will find that out soon.  So in the mean time I'm trying to figure out a schedule of when I should post my blogs.  Should it be weekly? Bi-weekly? Monthly? I don't know, but I will come up with something by next week.

Schedules.  I've been meaning to put up like a poster board full of questions so that way I can look at it in a larger sense.  It will help me figure out a schedule. But because I'm like the procrastinating queen I've yet to do even that, but I will get to it.

How to be more on point? Stay focus on one thing? How does one do that? I don't know as you can tell reading this.  I am all over the place.  Please help.  I would like to figure out how to post pictures in a nice, structured way.  I used to be at the top of this whole Internet, HTML coding and all that. What happened? I don't know but research status here I come.

P.s. I am still going to the sports complex if anyone wants to join me.  I'm pretty much the only one there talking up a storm.  You can't miss me.

Work hard!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment