Tuesday 30 October 2012

Over the hurdle

Hello faithful followers!

It has been a long week for me.  I had a bug fly into my nose and cause all sorts of havoc with my sinus.  It has taken me about a week to get over the sinus infection but at least I'm still breathing with the help of my Doterra oils.   I have a slight cough still but this isn't going to hold me back.  I will be back at the sports complex starting tomorrow around 5:15-5:30 AM.  Now I noticed a few more people coming in at that hour and I must say that I'm so very proud of them.  While they are probably not there looking for support, I extend my hand to them as well.

So again, LADIES and GENTLEMEN if you are in need of a walking/jogging/running or support partner, I'm here for you!  I would like for all of us to help each other in this great battle of gaining a healthier lifestyle.

Work hard!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment