Sunday 29 May 2011

Recipes!

Hey everyone!  Well actually I'm talking to myself right now because noone else is following my blog...YET!  Have to have some optimism there.  I'm just "test driving" this right now before I go out and tell everyone about my blog.  In anycase, I'm hoping that with all my rants and raves and inserts (soon) from my book, along with some FREE recipes that I will get some followers.  But in the mean time I guess this is all for me.

In the upcoming blogs, I wanted to share with you all some of the types of foods that we have here on the island.  I will include pictures of the "featured food" along with some pictures of the ingredients, so you know what to get, because if you're anything like me, I NEED PICTURES.  Like seriously, if you tell me salt, I'm going to ask what kind of salt?  Kosher, regular Molten.  Work with me here.  So while I try to figure out how to organize this, anyone reading this is more than welcomed to give me some feedback.

My muh-ley and I wanted to put a blog up dedicated to the island food, whether it be Chamorro, Filipino, or American.  Doesn't matter...It's food on the island, but it's in the air right now.  We just thought that food is meant to be eaten and shared so why not share it, no?  I don't so much like buying cookbooks cause I think that it's crazy that I have to pay for a whole book of recipes just for ONE that I want.  So here is the solution, make a blog and have everyone SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment