Friday 27 May 2011

Being a better me.

Praise the Lord.

Lord please give me the knowledge I need to accept the things that I cannot.  Lord please give me the knowledge to change the things I can and to do it with due diligence.  Lord please help me to understand the different perspectives and not force mine on others.  I want to be a better me, even if I think that there is nothing that needs to be changed.  Even though others like me for who I am, I need to know who that is.  I want to have my identity, but what is that right now? 

Thank you for giving me the insight to know that I can better myself and those around me.  Thank you for giving me the strength to understand that it can be attainable.  Thank you for giving me a life that is worth living. Amen.

Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment